With young children, you will have containers, boxes, bowls, cups and a lot more throughout your house. Maybe one child has the cold, and the other needs special milk or else there is spit-up everywhere. Mabel’s Labels is here to help with keeping track of all items, various and sundry in your house.
Mabel’s Labels will be at the 2017 LA Baby Show, on November 4 and 5, at the Magic Box at the REEF, in DTLA, when the nation’s largest show for expectant and new families returns to Los Angeles. A family-friendly mega-event featuring everything to do with maternity, baby, and toddler – from top products to trusted parenting experts – the LA Baby Show will welcome thousands of expectant and new parents from Los Angeles County, the surrounding counties, and beyond!
Tickets to the LA Baby Show are $30 per family, and $20 per individual.
We spoke to Eryn Chesney from Mabel’s Labels’ marketing team to learn more about the brand and what new parents can expect at the LA Baby Show.
For someone unfamiliar with Mabel’s Labels, how would you describe the company’s mission and core offerings?
Our mission at Mabel’s Labels is to help make the lives of families easier, in every stage of their lives, so they have time to focus on what really matters to them. We practice what we preach by helping our customers through every facet of our business – from our award-winning products to our relevant, helpful, engaging content and our exceptional customer service.
Our core offerings are our cute, durable, waterproof labels designed especially for all your children’s things. They’re perfect for bottles, sippy cups, clothes, toys and more – and they ensure your child’s things won’t get lost at daycare, playdates and everywhere else you go.
What is the background for Mabel’s Labels? When was it started and how has it evolved since then?
Mabel’s Labels started fourteen years ago when four busy moms noticed a huge gap in the market for durable kids’ labels. Frustrated by their children’s things getting lost, mixed up and leaving home never to return, Julie Cole, Julie Ellis, Cynthia Esp and Tricia Mumby knew they could do better than the scribbles on masking tape that were being passed off as labels. After much research, they brought a brand new product to market – the very best personalized ID labels. Mabel’s Labels started humbly out of a basement and has grown to be an award-winning, market-leading company loved by moms and kids alike. Since their start in 2003, they’ve not only succeeded in what has become a competitive market but are unique in that they created that market in the first place.
Today, Mabel’s Labels is the best-known brand of durable labels for children and families, and we’ve led the way in product development, continuing to be first to market with new items. Mabel’s growing line of products features extremely durable laundry, dishwasher and microwave safe sticky and clothing labels plus child safety products, household labels and seasonal products.
What are the most popular and/or newest products from Mabel’s Labels?
Mabel’s most popular products are the Mini Custom Name Stickers (perfect for toys, sippy cups, bottles, small school supplies, toiletries and even electronics), the Tag Mates™ Stick On Clothing Labels and the Starter Label Pack (an ideal combo to introduce new customers to the line-up of Mabel’s Labels products).
What sets Mabel’s Labels apart from other label companies on the market?
We’re unique in several ways:
- One of those ways is our roots. We’re a company founded by parents – for parents. We understand the challenges and issues of our customers and we truly care about those needs – because they’re our own, as well. We’re proud carriers of the “mompreneur” banner and have nurtured both a successful company and 13 children between us.
- Our early and far-reaching involvement with social media has distinctively positioned us as trusted experts on parenting, blogging and social media – we connect with our customers often in real, conversational, relatable ways.
- Our exceptional customer service is a huge part of Mabel’s brand identity. Our “no questions asked” money-back-guarantee, bi-lingual website and CS reps, plus fast shipping, create a superior customer experience, exceed expectations and generate countless positive word-of-mouth reviews.
What can parents expect to see from Mabel’s Labels at the LA Baby Show?
- A sampling of our products so they can see for themselves how cute and practical they are
- Free samples of our Write Away!™ Labels (our self-laminating write-on peel & stick labels)
- And an exclusive show discount so people can order their own labels for a great deal
For more information on Mabel’s Labels, check out mabelslabels.com.